Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's our time, each day between 12 and 4 pm, we spend time together and this is for me the best part of the day. I,feel like a child myself, suddenly I enjoy cartoons, games, rolling on the floor, drawing and thousands of other things that we do together.

While doing all those crazy activities we speak only English and we even listen to CNN, just to create the best environment for this effortless language learning. I shouldn't call it learning because it's not. I simply use only English when I speak to our son and whenever he can hear me, he hears me speaking English, at the doctor's, in the shop, in the garden and so on.

This gives amazing results and day by day he speaks more and more English despite being just 18 months old.

It does work ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment