Tuesday, March 19, 2013

snow**************

Winter this year seems to be endless. I get the impression that it's not gonna leave us...
and it's not really about the road services that are always surprised as if winter was in July or August, it's not even about the low temperatures, because today it's not that bad...
maybe, it's just me-I love spring and can't wait for it.

Still my son seems to enjoy this state of affairs, the snow outside and his lovely red jacket;)
He can spend some time with his nose almost glued to the window saying: Mommy, snowing; Mommy snow. Then he runs to the door takes his winter jacket and says: Put on;)

Most of the time, I do give in, put it on and take him out sleighing. If only he didn't get tears in his beautiful blue eyes when we're outside; I guess that's because of wind and white snow glittering in the sun.

Hope that next week we'll enjoy the warm spring sun and we'll have forgotten about winter;)

No comments:

Post a Comment