Tuesday, March 12, 2013

babysitter;)

A few days ago, Hugo stayed for the first time with his new babysitter. So far my parents had been looking after him, but for some time they won't be able to do it, so we needed to find someone to replace them and so we did.
Magda is a friendly and caring person who agreed to come to our house and be with Hugo. It's very convenient for us since we don't need to take Hugo anywhere. He's in his own house, with his own toys.
At the beginning I was apprehensive about his reaction, but surprisngly it wasn't so bad;))

On the second day, however, he decided to test how much he could manipulate her. When she forbade him something he wrinced his face, but when even this didn't help, he came up with another idea. He took her hand and led her to the front door...;) I was amazed when she told me this after my return. Now I know he can really communicate his needs;)

No comments:

Post a Comment