Sunday, March 3, 2013

jealous;)

For the first time, Hugo demonstrated how jealous he can be...
Picture this:
During our visit at my parents-in-law, my husband held his 4 months old nephew, Matti in his arms. Nothing special, you could think, but Hugo's reaction to this shocked everybody. He simply burst into tears and continued crying untill my husband handed Matti over to his mum. No explanations helped, no hugging or drawing his attention to something else.
Believe me, I was really taken aback. What's more, after this little incident, Hugo followed his daddy everywhere and unfortunately no one could separate them for almost half an hour.

A similar thing happened to me on Saturday when I came back form studies after having been away for a day and a half. The moment I entered the house, our sonny took my hand and didn't want to let it go, didn't want to let me take off my boots or coat. I know he missed me, just  as I missed him;) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment