Monday, March 11, 2013

hard night;(

Last night turned out to be quite hard for all of us. Surprisingly, Hugo woke up at least 10 times and moaned so I needed to get up and go to him, stroke and calm him down. He wasn't crying really, he was just restless and when my stroking didn't help dummy was useful. Yes, the dummy without which he managed to fall asleep last night, so my victory changed into a defeat...

In the morning, however, he woke up as usual a little before 7am, just as if nothing had happened, not even tried, as opposed to me;))

This only goes to show how adaptable children are;) adaptable and brilliant, again when I came back he greeted me with his disarming smile, grabbed my hand and ordered: Mommy take off boots and going.

Without much resistance, I gave in and followed him blindly;)) to his toy land.

Now, he's taking his afternoon snooze and I have some time to tidy...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment