Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I'm back;)

I haven't been here for a few days, but I'm back now;) been a little busy cos of Easter preparations first and then celebrations.
It went past so quickly that though it's the first day after, I feel like it was almost an ordinary weekend.
This a little bit gloomy mood can be cos of the bad weather-the winter here seems to be endless and the weather forecast gives little hope for improvement in the next few days.

On a day like today I look at our son or his photo and then I feel much better and long for the warm days from last year when we went out together and enjoyed the first rays of sunshine. This spring we still need to wait for those moment, but I hope that not for long.

Hugo doesn't seem to care much about spring but I hope to teach him to ride a kids bike and I'm sure he'll love it. Take a look at our angel;)

No comments:

Post a Comment